Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

HTML pride goeth before a fall

OK, I finally decided that I have a limited amount of time in my life and I couldn't spend all my time sitting in front of the computer wondering how my previous webpages could have been so easy and why the one I had created around Christmas was so very uncooperative. So...I have caved, taken the easy path, gone over to the dark side. Yes, I have given myself permission to use a blogging service and a TEMPLATE rather than doing it all myself from scratch.

Hmm, instead of doing it from scratch and using a template...sort of like using a cake mix or the microwave on a regular basis to save time and still serve a nice dinner. I do that and never feel guilty. And when I do get the "do it from scratch" urge, I have the time and do a great job. I'm suddenly feeling a lot better about all this website/blog in a box business.

And the purpose, after all, is to communicate and have fun doing it! Yeah, I do have a smile on my face. So, folks, welcome to my blog, enjoy! And watch out for falling rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment