Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Friday, June 02, 2006

Tempus fugit

I can't believe it is June already. I can't believe that in two and half days kindergarten will be over and we will have to say goodbye to our babies as they move to first grade. I can't believe that life is so busy. The last soccer practice for our first season of competitive soccer. Our last game. Getting ready for our Mother Goose Party. Getting ready for my sweetie's birthday. Getting ready for an out-of-town soccer tournament this weekend.

Maybe it's good to get away for a weekend. I won't be trying to juggle school-soccer-grammy-yard-pup.

Kharma did great on our last weekend trip and we are excited that my in-laws will get to see her as a pup. A long legged, 15 week old pup instead of our small sweet baby, but still funny and exuberant and slightly uncoordinated.

At least, I do know time is fleeting and keep enjoying the whole puppy experience. It'll be over too quickly. We won't miss the mischief and naughtiness, but we will miss the sweetness and general goofiness! Yeah, I promise to get a good photo of our growing girl and post it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment