Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Currently

Currently...

I'm rereading some David Edding's novels, because a good story is worth visiting again and again.

I'm rejoicing over the end of soccer season. I love soccer and I love coaching, but perhaps now I can spend some time with the most important people in my life.

I'm attending dog school; Kharma doesn't start till next week. She is rapidly learning that our come-right-now whistle involves a gourmet cheese bit. She also spends most of her time watching our hands if they stray anywhere near a pocket which just might contain a treat!

I'm pondering my options. Shall I work on the dollhouse...or print some photos for the scrapbook...or begin stitching on a fat black Halloween cat? Perhaps I shall do them all.

I'm trying to get used to having the heater on, and remembering to turn it down before bedtime.

I'm trying to get up earlier--with no success so far. At least I can rely on some extra sleep next weekend when we fall back.

I cringe when I walk through our home and see a pile (or two or three) in every single room. I hereby vow to create one shining, clean, clutter-free room by tomorrow night (complete with photo to show my success).

And now to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment