Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Kids' Room


It seemed appropriate that the children's room in the dollhouse be pink. I was fortunate enough to find the sweetly striped "wallpaper" which coordinated well with the "linoleum" that caught my eye.

There is always a down side of any redecorating job, and this one has turned out to be the standard size of paper versus the actual dollhouse dimensions. I'll be going back for enough flooring to finish this room. It works out in the end because of the absent-minded decorator who left half her supplies in the cart and who will be making a trip back to reclaim them.

So nothing is "installed" yet since the Modge Podge is one of the items I left behind, but I really like the way it is coming together. It's so fun to decorate for girls and use pink! I suspect that any dolls who live there will be both female and appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment