Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Last Licks


I couldn't leave well enough alone. I found two little frames at the scrapbook store when we were in SLC and I knew at once that they belonged in the dollhouse. (Hey, girl dolls need mirrors.) When the elves were here to load the dollhouse on the sleigh for SoCal, I found a minute to glue on the shiny mirror paper so the new owner can decide where to place her new mirrors. I personally would put the white one in the pink bedroom and the ivory one in the family room, but it's out of my hands now.

And the elves probably wished they had a sleigh and some flying reindeer on their way home...a mild front came through and instead of clear roads with a few flurries, it took hours and hours and hours just to get to Sac.

The Princess is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment