Yeah, it was lots of work at a really busy time for teachers but there's always a bright side:
- I got a headstart on organizing my summer projects.
- I'll have to sew/scrap/craft at full speed to create some nice empty space again.
- When he finds a place, it will be a snap to re-paint the too-pale yellow a nice sunny yellow instead.
- I found my porcelain squirrels.
- I found my extra puppy photos.
- I found my cardstock stash of primary colors.
- Zelda ate my pond iris (whoops, that doesn't go on the bright side--file that under living with a puppy, again).
- Since Zelda ate the iris, that's a giant hint that I don't need to be in a hurry to rebuild the drip irrigation that Kharma destroyed when she was a pup.