Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guideposts---Week12

It is better to have enough ideas for some of them to be wrong, than to be always right by having no ideas at all.
--Edward De Bono
So many of my ideas don't turn out quite like I'd wanted, so it's an extra special delight when one of them turns out as nice as my mailbox makeover.  Can you tell I'm still thrilled with the result?  YES!
Linking up with Notes from a Cottage Industry's Weekly Words To Live By.

3 comments:

  1. I love your mailbox idea and the execution of it too!

    There's definitely something to be said for acting upon your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quote. I love your plates in the previous post. Isn't Mrs. Santa the most marvelous women?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mailbox makeover is adorable and I love the quote. It's making ideas a reality that I struggle with.

    ReplyDelete