Adventures are what make a summer.
This summer's adventures:
- Sleeping under the stars near Williams, Arizona, after a thundershower
- Sleeping under the stars and a full moon on the way back--no tent, no stove, just air mattresses and sleeping bags
- Getting a geology lesson in a parking lot
- A morning hike almost every day
- Re-building the Queen Mother's pond waterfall
- Helping organize a family reunion
- Picking a hundred and ten pounds of fruit in ninety degree sun, washing said fruit and watching the family devour it
- High-grading the leftover fruit for apricot jam and plum jelly
- Seeing how much furniture we can fit in a rented mini-van for the trip to Oregon
- Surrendering the steering wheel
- Moving (most of) TBG's stuff in two days when he finally found a rental
- Knowing what time it was in Serbia
Still adventurizing in the hopes that I can stretch summer just a bit further...