Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Monday, January 07, 2008

Sweet



Sun's out. There's nothing bluer than a Nevada sky after a snow storm.

I'm still lazing away at home because of today's delayed start. I reorganized all the CD's (don't ask) and have Nanci Griffith on in the background. I've been wondering where that CD was for ages. All the Christmas goodies are boxed up and out of the house. My hair is clean and my bed is made.

Teddy Roosevelt said, "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Good advice. It may just become this year's mantra.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently I need to get off my butt and watch Princess Bride! SO many people said that it was their fav 80's movie!! And I've never seen it...I feel socially unacceptable! :-)

    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the way the mountains look, covered in snow with the blue sky.

    I am, however, pumped for the snow I see falling right now!!!

    ReplyDelete