Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Countdown

In three weeks, I'll be sitting here with the clock radio turned off, my wristwatch thrown in a drawer, my "teacher clothes" packed away for three months. I'll be wearing a tank top and shorts. Making plans for hikes with friends and and classes with the Kharma dog and daily craft projects and regular trips to the gym. Thinking about more flowers and digging a pond and less grass and visiting Albuquerque and spending time scrapping. Sitting here making plans for fun Fun FUN!!! Must calm down, slow breath, take slow breaths. Ahhh...much better.

As the neighbor girls are telling me, it's only thirteen and a half more days and school's out for the summer!

I like their way of looking at it--thirteen and change trumps three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment