Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rose City

Good lord the rose blossoms are huge here. It can't be the heavy clay soil or the fifteen seconds of sun every day. They must love the moisture.

I love the site Just Our Pictures (of roses). When I see a new rose that's a possibility for our garden, I check to see what their photos show. So...note to self: take camera when going to the nursery next time.

Hoping for some sun today, but even without it the roses, peonies and ceonothus are spectacular. I don't think I've ever been here in June before. The flowers are more than worth the trip!

1 comment:

  1. Nearly every blooming plant in our yard this year has been spectacular!!! All the rain we've had I guess. Woofs, Johann

    ReplyDelete