I'm still around. But it's hard to post when I'm abiding by the principle that if I can't say anything nice, I won't say anything at all. Which isn't a bad idea for political candidates to follow as well.
- I'm grateful that political candidates are willing to donate their time and energy.
- I believe (mostly) that they have good intentions. Really, I do.
- I'm grateful that I live in a country where it's my duty to have an opinion. Better make that Opinion with a capital O, because, dude, I'm opinionated.
- I firmly believe that we (Americans, Canadians, world citizens) have more in common than not.
- I believe that people are basically good and kind.
- I know all of us will be happy when the ballots are cast and the winners are announced and we can all go back to a more balanced existence.
- Isn't it nice when the last debate is behind us?
- I've never enjoyed roller coaster rides and the stock market isn't helping--although if Disneyland offered free lifetime rides on Big Thunder Mountain RR, I'd be first in line.
- I love autumn. Even when the first frost comes early and wipes out zukes and tomatoes that are finally producing.
Okay, enough positivity for now.