Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Apron Mania and Other Excuses


I always have extra energy after our annual quilt show and sleepover party because my friends are so talented that they inspire me. Thanks, ladies!

And with the weather being so gorgeously gold and blue this week, I've been using all that energy to sew aprons, blanketstitch doggies, rake leaves, train the doggities, muck out The Big Guy's room, and generally catch up on housekeeping that I let slide for three weeks.

Blogging dropped low on the to-do list, alas. You know it has to be bad when housework takes priority over Internet fun. I feel like I've caught up so now I'm back. Coming soon--photos from my favorite vintage store in Niles as well as this year's pumpkin masterpieces. Right now those masterpieces are roasting in the oven to supply us with pumpkin muffins or possibly the new (healthier) pumpkin pie recipe I've been itching to try.

I'd better get my camera batteries all charged up so I can share the results of my apron-making frenzy. And the latest finished projects. And the Thanksgiving decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment