Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Celebrating Freedom

S'wonderful not having a schedule!

I managed to visit three of my favorite bargain haunts. Stop number one, I scored seven books from the Paperback Exchange. Stop number two, a plate to be gifted to the Queen Mother on her birthday and the Professor's Christmas present. Also two yards of lace pour moi to edge my blue shirt. Stop number three, the flowered china salad plate--part of a belated birthday present for a friend.
 
School is definitely out!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Missy Pogonip for coming on a walk with me through my windy meadow!!! It sounds like you had super fun on your bargain jaunt. I have $40s left on my gift certificate to the antique center. I can't wait but can't seem to leave home as the poky little puppies escape at odd little moments. I feel better because you've been off treasure hunting.

    I LOVE the clematis over your door! I am STILL (two years later) dreaming of moving my plants from our old house - including one very slow growing clematis. I miss her!

    Happy summer vacation!

    Love, Katy Noelle

    ReplyDelete