Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Diva Season

First we had this shy little iris casually turning heads...
 

Followed by someone trying to outshine the sun...and succeeding.
 

But right now this stops us in our tracks each time we walk to the front door...talk about welcoming!
 

Definitely the star of the show at Meadowsweet Cottage.
 
I just love my subtle garden.

Join me while I head over to join my fellow gardeners at the Tuesday Garden Party at An Oregon Cottage.

10 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! Love your iris and clematis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful is that yellow and white iris. Its so bright and sunny. Your clematis looks so pretty climbing your porch trellis. Make a beautiful entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely just love the clematis.....what a nice greeting everyday at your front door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous greeting at your entry! I'd love to come home to that too.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have a green thumb. Enjoy the fruits of your labour they are all beautiful divas!
    Blessings, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve your Iris - that yellow one is amazing! thanks for sharing, paula from Idaho

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by the Tuesday Garden Party and I must say these flowers are just beautiful. If I were you I would look at them all day and get nothing else done. I became your newest follower today because I want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That clematis is absolutely stunning! I would love to come home to that everyday!

    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know about subtle, more like stunning. That view would make me happy every time I passed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow- my Nelly Moser is blooming now, too, but it's much smaller. I'm now looking foward to when it gets bigger. :-) Thanks for linknin to the Tuesday Garden Party.

    ReplyDelete