Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Guideposts - Week25

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
~Buddha

LAX during a holiday season, arrived only an hour ahead, incredibly long check-in line, missed our original flight.  What could have been a rocky ending to our trip ended up being a memorable sunset dinner with a scenic waterfront view during our layover at the Oakland Airport.  Just thinking about that meal makes me smile and relax.

Sometimes those irritating roadbumps turn out to be unasked blessings if you go with the flow!

Sunny Sunday Smiles from


Join me in visiting Notes from A Cottage Industry for other inspirational quotes.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful philosophy~ Sunday Smiles to you too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true ~ I've seen this happen so many times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to look at it. I need to remember this, especially since I am flying tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete