Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kharma Likes It

We started the week with a fence that had a few wobbly 4x4s that (obviously) needed replacing. Don't you love our hillbilly support system?


We ended Monday with something quite different. Our poor old fence tangled with the eighty-five mph wind gusts and just couldn't quite stand up to them.

Kharma went out to the yard and looked at me with approval when she saw her new and improved, much larger yard. Just goes to show--it's all in your perspective.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wandered into your blog via Dooce and it looks like you've got a little more work cut out for you. I can't believe the whole dang fence fell over! What with that great support system and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That's a big mess to clean up. Hope you get it fixed fast and easily! Woofs, Johann

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee! Pups can always see the positive side of anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess what happens to junk comments like these? Blogger sniffs them out and removes them. Vengence is sweet!

    ReplyDelete