You may be wondering why "Meadowsweet Cottage"?
- Meadowsweet sounds so pretty.
- I love cottage style; it's so unpretentious.
- I considered Columbine Cottage (my all-time favorite flower), Candytuft Cottage (it's everywhere around here), Coralbell Cottage (it's the first flower I learned the name of when I was little), and Lilypond Cottage (in honor of our pond and its inhabitants).
- I realized that I couldn't pick from among all my flowers. That would be like choosing a favorite child.
- So I chose a flower I don't have.
It makes perfect sense to me.
Anyway, here is the entrance to Meadowsweet Cottage--welcome to my own personal corner of heaven!