Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Frozen/Winter Music


Most music mash-ups leave me cold (frozen, even) but this cross between "Winter" from Vivaldi's Four Seasons with "Let It Go" from Disney's Frozen is irresistible.  So far I've listened to it, then relistened, enjoyed each song separately, then watched the mash-up once more.  Today I ironed shirts while it played, then hummed it in Winco while buying frozen strawberries, silently played it in my brain while driving  home, then watched the Behind the Scenes version.  Then decided I just had to share it with you.




Love, love, love it!  It almost makes me love winter, cold and snow--who cares about springtime anyway?!  I love the Piano Guys (even if one of them plays cello).

Be (Inspire)d,

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you love, love, love it! It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete