Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Five Golden Rings


Cozy Winter Favorites
  • A mug of hot cocoa
  • Homemade Soup--tonight's was Barley and Lamb
  • Homemade Chili fired by Hatch Valley chiles from NM--maybe on New Year's Eve?
  • Warming my toes by the fireplace
  • Fires made from pinecones collected on the Queen Mother's birthday, old Christmas tree trunks and our own oak logs
  • Snuggling under our red plaid down throw
  • Redwork embroidery while enjoying It's A Wonderful Life
  • Toasty toes in my sparkly ivory slippers
  • My blue muffler which doubles as an earwarmer
  • My Sorels, my Sorels, my Sorels
  • Colorful tree lights adding to the dinner ambiance
  • Dog tails wagging ornaments on the tree
  • Towels hot from the dryer
  • Waking up to light reflecting off new snow
  • Games played with family and friends

1 comment: