Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Making a Chalkboard Printable--Success!

Chalkboard fonts

Not bad for my first try at chalkboard art (digital rather than actual).  It was so easy and fun that I know this Valentine's Day quote won't be the only time I create a virtual blackboard. Ideas are churning around in my brain--so many holidays, so many fonts, so many quotes--I'm in heaven!

Yep, I'm chalking another successful craft up to Pinterest!  That's where I found the link to Angela at atypicalenglishhome.  She has a nice tutorial and a helpful selection of fonts--best of all, she had the blackboard image to download that made it possible.

  Be (INSPIRE)d,
 

1 comment:

  1. how fun, I'm on my way over to check it out! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete