Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Guideposts - Week52

 
You can never have too many aprons or too many friends.

~Unknown

It took me a bit more than a year but today is my fifty-second bit of weekly wisdom. I'm grateful to Tracey at Notes From A Cottage Industry for the idea and to the others who've also shared their quotes.  My little corner of the world is definitely just a bit happier since I've begun polishing my attitudes!

Thoughtfully,

4 comments:

  1. I can remember both of my Grandmothers wearing full aprons like that. They sure came in handy back in the day. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Because life gets messy sometimes... friends and aprons help keep us sparkling. I am so thankful for friends who keep me honest, even the yucky parts:)

    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be horrified to know I have never owned an apron until given one this past Christmas!

    ReplyDelete