Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Onwards

It's not that I haven't been working on the dollhouse. It's that my reliable amazing rechargeable camera batteries have finally given up the ghost. So--no pix, no post.

But I thought I should at least state that work is ongoing and going quite well in fact.

The family room now has a wood floor, with each plank individually laid. No wall treatments yet there.

The mystery room on the ground floor turned out to be a dining room once I realized that there were actually two doors--one in the middle and one to the largest room. So the largest room became the family room, the middle one became the farmhouse kitchen (see the previous post) and the little one is a charming dining room with roses on the wallpaper and a plate rail up high.

I have new camera batteries charging right now and photos soon to follow...

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to them! :)
    Chana
    www.bunnyburrow.com

    ReplyDelete