Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Winds of Change

Change can be so frustrating.

I didn't really want to change to New Blogger. I was very happy with Old Blogger.

I looked at New Blogger. I even tried it with the blog I set up for the girls' soccer team. It was okay. I could have done without having to sign up with a Google Account. Some of the drag-and-drop features didn't work and I still haven't figured them out. So, each time I signed on to post I blew right past the offer to switch to New Blogger and signed in on Old.

So imagine my delight and joyous exclamations a few weeks ago, when I could find no way to log on without changing my account over. Typical for me, I just went away so see if the problem would disappear. No luck. Then I tried several ways tonight to work my way around it. Still no luck.

So I have given up, capitulated, surrendered, given in, succumbed. I guess users of free blogger space can't be too choosy.

I still love Blogger and Blogspot. I would have liked to continue in my comfortable old rut and I would have liked a choice in the matter. However, I see that having dual versions running alongside each other would probably not have been a good idea.

So, I'm back. I have lots of blogging to catch up on...Erkie moved, spring is sometimes here, projects are being worked on, pictures have been taken. Come back and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment