Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Snowbirds

It's their first snowfall.
They like it a whole lot better than rain, partly because we always have sunshine after a snowstorm. And dry soil under our incense cedar well-suited for frazzling.
And a nice bench perfect for catching the rays on. 

I'm not sure what they're going to think about temps falling into the low teens. Uh-oh, I think Norma Jean might have heard me.
"What did you say? Teens?!  And we're sleeping where?"
Don't worry, ladies, I have a plan for heating your coop. 
 
And our resident turkey has a message for all of you this Thanksgiving. 

 
Personally, I prefer this message from my son.
Wishing you all a wonderful, happy, replete Thanksgiving,

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I notice those two snow birds are staying high and away from the snow. LOL! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your girls are looking lovely in the snow. I like their little bench ( they better not poop all over it!) and your new banner, you look so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty little things. We had some chilly days and nights here but the girls, and boy, are all in one piece. I was a little worried about Gary with his long wattle and big comb, but they stayed nice and red.

    How is egg production going for you?

    ReplyDelete