Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Heart and Flowers

This ivory and barn-red heart has bugged me for years.
 

But I love it muchly now!
 

Guess what my inspiration was?
 
Tis the trop jolie bijou of my porch now!
 

The Muse is favoring me with her inspiration presently and I can do no wrong, so I'm off to create before she deserts me for another.

But first I'm joining the most colorful lady I know for her Motivated Monday (and I'm so glad I have something to share over at Be Colorful).  I'm also joining Just A Girl (am I the only one who just discovered this talented lady?) for her Show and Tell.
I loved show and tell in kindergarten and I never outgrew it!

Creatively,

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love it muchly too. So muchly I am going to use that flower pattern on a birdhouse and a tea cart I am painting for a client. i was kind of hitting a wall doing the same thing over and over. This is another fun and easy flower design that I could add to my repertoire.

    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Pam @ BeColorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Just so much more colorful and cheery. FRESH seems to apply here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job!! Much happier now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I am always so impressed with people who create projects like this... very motivational. I don't know Just a Girl; I'm going to pop over now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun and perfect for the holiday of love.

    ReplyDelete