Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Saturday, May 02, 2020

Snip snip snip

The coronavirus has us all living life differently.  During this quarantine, I did something I've never done before. I cut my mom's hair. 

I'll pause for a sec while you contemplate the possible outcomes.

Yeah, everything from "what a great job" to "uh-oh".

I trim my bangs and ends when they get too rambunctious.  I am the designated barber for my guys.  Even the dog lets me cut her snowshoe toes, back skirt and ear mats. 

But I've never attempted anything that a decent hairdresser could probably do in their sleep.  Not that you'd want them to.

Her hair (my mom's, not the dog's) is shorter.  It seems to be even side to side. There are no obvious holes or chunks. She says it feels much better.  I noticed she didn't tip me though.
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL..What? No tip?! I need to cut my husband's hair, too. SOON!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete