Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Monday, March 13, 2023

Loving Some Bunny

 I have a treasured Easter bunny that my grandma made long ago. He looks pretty spry for a sixty year old.  I wonder how old that would be in bunny years?


(He's been living with all the other bunnies on a special shelf in my lawyer's bookcase.)

I thought I'd try reproducing him. Not bad for a first try without a pattern.

I'll be making a few more destined for a new generation of grand-littles.  

Possibly I should have taken photos earlier when there was still daylight...ya think?! I promised myself I'd post decent lighted and nicely edited photos of the whole litter of rabbits when the last stitch is set.

But for now, a poorly illustrated post is better than none.

2 comments:

  1. Those bunnies are darling! Yes! More for future grands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite part is that these are very much an homage to my Grandma. Carrying on the family tradition is such a joy.

      Delete