Love, empathy, tolerance--also puppies, flowers, and laundry

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Teensy Teaser

:

 Yesterday was a good day on the bunny front.  Turning and stuffing the arms, legs and heads just seemed endless--then I began embroidering the faces and the clouds parted and trombones sounded!

Is it because embroidery was so much easier?  Or just more creative? 

I'm going with the latter.  Suddenly they just had personality.  

 Here is a bouquet of the four little bunnies.  A teaser of what a warren of seven little fully dressed bunnies will look like!


Hippity hop!  Back to include bunches of carrots and overalls with suspenders and buttons.  All much more fun than the basic body parts.  I can't wait till they are all done.

p.s. I found a remnant of a stuffed arm on the carpet.  Bummer!

If I had to reconstruct the events, I'd go with:

  • Said arm fell off the sofa and onto the rug as I stuffed others.
  • I didn't count up arms and legs so I didn't miss it and begin looking for it.
  • Somepup saw it laying there and decided it was a new toy
  • Chewing is fun and ingesting muslin and stuffing in small amounts causes no problems
  • The new toy was abandoned in a remote corner of the dining room.
  • Only to surface two days later

No comments:

Post a Comment